The Euromillions lottery draw takes place every Tuesday and Friday evening in Paris, France. The Euromillions is a popular Europe-wide lottery that offers some of the biggest jackpots around. Each Euromillions draw offers millions in prize money up for grabs if you match the winning numbers Friday, 29 September 2023.
Check the latest Euromillions results for the draw on Friday, 29 September 2023. Find the winning numbers here and see if you have won a prize in the Euromillions lottery.
Check the Winning Euromillions Numbers for Tonight Friday, 29 September 2023
Tonight’s Euromillions results for the draw on Friday, 29 September 2023 are now in. Here are the latest Euromillions results for tonight’s draw: 0-0-0-0-0, and the Lucky Stars 0-0.
|EUROMILLIONS||Friday, 29 September 2023|
|5 Main Numbers:||0, 0, 0, 0, 0|
|Lucky Star Numbers:||0, 0|
|Millionaire Maker code||x|
When Are The Next Euromillions Draws?
The Euromillions lottery takes place each Tuesday and Friday night. Upcoming draw dates are:
- Friday August 12th – Estimated €100 million+ jackpot
- Tuesday August 16th
- Friday August 19th
- Tuesday August 23rd
Tickets can be purchased in advance for any upcoming draw. Sales usually close around an hour or two before the draw begins at 9pm CET each Tuesday and Friday.
Tickets can be bought in person at authorised retailers, via official lottery operators online, or through the Euromillions app.
Be sure to check results after each draw to see if your numbers have come up trumps!
How to Play and Win the Euromillions Jackpot
To play Euromillions and have a chance to win the Euromillions jackpot, you simply select five main numbers between 1-50 and two Lucky Star numbers between 1-12.
To win the Euromillions jackpot, you need to match all five main numbers and both Lucky Star numbers. Matching just the five main numbers and one Lucky Star wins the second prize. Lower tier prizes are also available for matching just some of the numbers.
The Euromillions jackpot keeps rolling over until it is won. The current Euromillions jackpot is now a whopping £137 million after no one won the big prize on Friday night. Could you be the next Euromillions jackpot winner?
How To Check Euromillions Results
There are a few easy ways to check the latest Euromillions results:
- You can find the winning numbers here on this page shortly after each draw. Just refresh this page after the draw has taken place on Tuesday and Friday evenings.
- You can check the numbers on the official Euromillions website and app. Results are posted here immediately after each draw.
- Many newspapers like The Sun and the Daily Mirror also print the Euromillions numbers in their papers. So you can check the next day’s paper.
- Euromillions results are often shown on TV news programmes such as the BBC News and Sky News.
- Ask your local lottery stockist if they can scan your ticket on their terminal or check your numbers for you.
Be sure to check those Euromillions tickets carefully and see if you have become an instant millionaire in the latest draw! Will you match those all important winning numbers and scoop the next huge Euromillions jackpot?
Remember to buy your tickets early for the next Euromillions draw on Friday, August 18th 2023. The jackpot is an estimated £137 million. Good luck!
Euromillions Results Tonight
The Euromillions results tonight, August 11th, will be announced after the draw takes place at 8:45 pm CET in Paris. The winning Euromillions numbers for tonight will be published shortly afterwards across a number of platforms.
To find the Euromillions results for tonight, players can check on the official Euromillions website and mobile app. Results are also published online by various national lottery operators such as Francaise des Jeux, Loterias y Apuestas del Estado, and Camelot.
News and media outlets across Europe also report the Euromillions results minutes after the draw. This includes broadcasting the winning numbers on TV in countries where the Euromillions lottery is played.
Euromillions Jackpot Tonight
Tonight’s Euromillions jackpot is a guaranteed €17 million after the top prize rolled over from the previous draw last Friday. This jackpot is the minimum amount set for Euromillions and rolls over when there is no top prize winner.
However, the jackpot can rapidly grow in size if there are no winners over consecutive draws. Just last month, the Euromillions jackpot reached €230 million before a single ticket holder in the UK scooped the enormous top prize.
With the guaranteed minimum jackpot tonight, a single player could become €17 million richer if they match all five main numbers and two lucky stars.
Euromillions Prize Breakdown
The full Euromillions prize breakdown for tonight is:
- Match 5 main numbers and 2 Lucky Stars to win the Euromillions jackpot (minimum €17 million)
- Match 5 main numbers and 1 Lucky Star to win €130,554
- Match 5 main numbers to win €13,561
- Match 4 main numbers and 2 Lucky Stars to win €844
- Match 4 main numbers and 1 Lucky Star to win €77
- Match 3 main numbers and 2 Lucky Stars to win €32
- Match 4 main numbers to win €10
- Match 2 main numbers and 2 Lucky Stars to win €4
- Match 3 main numbers and 1 Lucky Star to win €4
With 13 prize tiers in total, the odds of winning any Euromillions prize tonight stands at 1 in 13. You can find a full prize breakdown for each category on the Euromillions website.
Occasionally, Euromillions will host special events known as Superdraws where the starting jackpot is set at a guaranteed €100 million or more. These Superdraws create immense interest from players across Europe.
The next scheduled Euromillions Superdraw is set for Friday, 29 September 2023 with a minimum €100 million top prize. Superdraw entry is included in the standard €2.50 ticket price so players do not need to pay extra to participate.
Euromillions Results History
Since the first Euromillions draw in February 2004, the lottery has made 4,600 millionaires across the nine participating European countries. Some of the biggest jackpots in history include:
- €220.8 million won by a French player in December 2021
- €210 million scooped by a Swiss ticket holder in February 2021
- €190 million banked by a Portuguese player in October 2019
- €190 million claimed by an anonymous UK winner in November 2019
- €185 million awarded to a UK couple in July 2022
The luckiest Euromillions country is France with 117 jackpot wins to date. The UK is second with 117 top prize winners while Spain has 102 jackpot successes so far.
Recent Notable Euromillions Results and Winners
The last Euromillions Superdraw on Friday July 22nd 2022 produced an amazing £195 million jackpot winner in the UK who instantly became richer than Adele! There have been several other notable big Euromillions winners over the years:
- In July 2022, a UK ticket holder scooped the £195 million Euromillions jackpot, making them instantly wealthier than Adele! This was a special Superdraw held on Friday July 22nd 2022.
- In May 2022, Joe and Jess Thwaite from Gloucestershire won a record-breaking £184 million Euromillions jackpot. This remains the biggest National Lottery win ever in the UK.
- In February 2022, a UK ticket holder won £109 million. This made them richer than Ed Sheeran.
- In October 2019, a lucky UK winner scooped £170 million. At the time, it was the UK’s biggest ever win.
- Back in 2012, Adrian and Gillian Bayford from Suffolk won the huge Euromillions jackpot of £148 million.
Euromillions lottery prizes frequently create instant multimillionaires in the UK and across Europe. Will you be next?
Check the Euromillions results for Friday, 29 September 2023 to see if you have won a prize! Euromillions jackpots and prizes won are subject to draw dates and ticket sales.
Here are quick answers to some frequently asked questions about Euromillions:
What days are the Euromillions draws?
Twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays.
What time is the Euromillions draw?
9pm Central European Time (CET).
What is the minimum Euromillions jackpot?
What is the record Euromillions jackpot?
How many numbers do you pick?
5 main numbers from 1-50 and 2 Lucky Stars from 1-12.
What countries participate in Euromillions?
Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
How much does a Euromillions ticket cost?
€2.50 in most countries. £2.50 in the UK.
What are the odds of winning Euromillions?
1 in 139,838,160 to match all five main numbers and two lucky stars.
Where can I find the Euromillions results?
On the Euromillions website, app, lottery operator websites, and media outlets.
Can I buy Euromillions tickets online?
Yes, tickets can be purchased online from authorised ticket retailers.
How long do I have to claim an Euromillions prize?
Prize claims vary by country. For example, in the UK, winners have 180 days.